Reserve a table in our exclusive and delicious BBC Good Food Pop-Up Restaurant! Your sit-down meal, of two or three courses, will be inspired by some of the most popular seasonal dishes from the country’s leading food website, www.bbcgoodfood.com.
Sit back and enjoy this full service restaurant at the show, where you can take the time to plan the rest of your day with fantastic food, a refreshing glass of wine and a great atmosphere! More info about the BBC Good Food Show >
- Northern Ireland ham hock and pistachio roll
- Baked goat’s cheese with beetroot, honey and thyme (V)
- Classic Still Waters prawn and crayfish cocktail served with pickled apple and radish, avocado purée with a Guinness wheaten crisp
- County Down leek and butter bean soup served with crispy kale and bacon (Light option - have without the bacon (V))
- Turkey with a Northern Smokehouse bacon and chorizo bomb with Parmesan Comber roast potatoes, sprouts and a savoy and sherry gratin
- Butternut, sage and hazelnut quiche served with a broccoli, toasted hazelnut, feta cheese and black pepper salad
- Lamb shank with chickpeas and Moroccan spices
- Still Waters beer battered cod with homemade triple cooked chips, tartar sauce, pea and watercress purée
- Sticky toffee parsnip pudding
- Pear and hazelnut dartois (with or without cream)
- White chocolate and passion fruit trifle – inspired by Tom Kerridge
- Platter of local Irish Cheeses served with chutney and crackers
Download the full menu here >
2 courses - £22.95 (Any main course with either a starter or dessert)
3 courses £25.95
Please reserve your table by emailing: [email protected] or phone 02890 334400 Ext 1715 / 1716.
Reserve a table in our Secret Garden and enjoy a delightful afternoon tea in a snug area giving you some space during a busy day watching your favourite chefs at work or shopping and sampling some delights from the producers village your feet will appreciate the rest!
TRADITIONAL AFTERNOON TEA FOR TWO - £25.95
- A selection of freshly made sandwiches with traditional Afternoon tea fillings
- Cucumber, egg mayo and ham
- Homemade scones with fresh cream and jam
- Selection of sumptuous sweet treats
- Served with Thompson’s tea or a selection speciality teas
Fizz it up -Treat yourself
- Enjoy WITH A BOTTLE OF CAVA £32.95
- Enjoy WITH A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE £39.95
Please secure a table by emailing: [email protected] or phone 02890 334400 Ext 1715 / 1716.